Day 1: Arrive into Paris (Dinner)
- Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city - Paris. On Arrival you will be greeted by your Local Representative / Friendly Travel Professional outside arrival hall, who will take you to your hotel.
- Check into your hotel and check in
- Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris.
- Overnight at the hotel in Paris.
Day 2: Guided city tour of Paris (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Today we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris.
- Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognized fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides, and several others.
- Next we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower - 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top.
- With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France.
- Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history.
- Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris
- Overnight in Paris.
Day 3: Enjoy your fun filled day at Disneyland(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park.
- The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones.
- You may choose between Disney Parks, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Walt Disney Studios Park and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
- Overnight stay in Paris.
Day 4: Onto Switzerland (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Today we Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. The mountains and valleys of Switzerland are some of the most stunning in the world. You are almost certain to find beautiful views wherever you go.
- On your drive through these mountain passes, you will see some striking landmarks and sites of historical importance, as well as mountain views that will leave you speechless. En-route we proceed to Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls. The Rhine Falls have a drop of around 23 meters but are 150 meters wide making this a very large and impressive sight.
- Overnight at the hotel in Central Switzerland
Day 5: Visit Mt. Titlis (Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner)
- Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once-in-a-lifetime experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 meters on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car.
- Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow-caped peak, deep crevasses, and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle
- Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt. Titlis.
- Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne
- Overnight in Central Switzerland.
Day 6: The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Get set for a memorable magical alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe, a high-point of your tour.
- First we proceed to Grindelwald Terminal. The new 3S-Bahn Eiger Express takes you from the Grindelwald Terminal to the Eigergletscher station in just 15 minutes. There you board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet - a world of eternal ice and snow.
- Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps - Aletsch Glacier.
- Overnight in Central Switzerland
Day 7: The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Today we proceed to see La Maison du Gruyère, a cheese-making dairy factory open to visitors near the popular wall-enclosed old town and Gruyères castle in Switzerland.
- Gruyère is one of the world’s best-known cheeses and named after the Gruyères region in the Swiss canton Fribourg.
- Later we proceed to Broc to Visit Maison Cailler chocolate factory. Chocolate-making facility offering factory tours, tastings, workshops & an interactive museum.
- Later visit Bern the Swiss capital- the only Swiss city to be accorded World Heritage status.
- Enjoy the orientation tour of the city. See the clock tower, the parliament building, and the gothic fountains.
- Overnight in Central Switzerland
Day 8: Fly back home (Breakfast)
- Fly back home
- Your memorable holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home.
- Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour
- Check out and depart for the Zurich Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime.
- 03 Night accommodation in Paris 4* hotel
- 04 Night accommodation in Switzerland 4* hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast (Except arrival day)
- 07 dinner at local Indian restaurant
- 06 Lunch at local Indian restaurant
- Eiffel Tower
- Sacr-Cur Paris
- Disneyland Paris
- Seine River Cruis
- Lake Lucerne
- Rhine Falls
- Excursion to Mount Titlis
- Excursion to Jungfrau
- Lion Monument
- All sightseeing mentioned in given itinerary
- Visa Fee Included
- All tours & transfers by AC Coach
- 01 Professional tour guide throughout the tour
- Return Airfare Not Included
- Anything not mentioned above
- GST 5% on package cost
- Travel Insurance
- TCS 5%
- Extra Services in Hotel and Restaurants.
- Tips to Guides and Drivers
- Usage of Mini Bar in the Hotel or other services.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the inclusions