Day 1: Budapest
Delhi to Delhi tour guests will report at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Budapest - also called the 'Little Paris' of Europe. Upon arrival in the afternoon, Discover Memories Tour Manager will guide all guests for airport formalities and proceed to the city. Today we enjoy Danube river cruise and admire the beauty of the Danube River - the magnificent scenic divider and connector of Buda and Pest.
Day 2: Budapest
Today we explore Budapest city, we see Heroes' Square – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the main squares in Budapest, stands in honour and memory of the great leaders in Hungary's history, Fishermen's Bastion - a fairy-tale castle on the Buda side of the city, is a lookout point which offers stunning panorama of Budapest, the historic Matthias Church – a Roman Catholic church, Gellert hill – a 235 m high hill overlooking the Danube River, Parliament house – a magnificent example of Neo-Gothic architecture, is the seat of the National Assembly of Hungary, Royal palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, also known as the Buda Castle, is the historical castle and palace complex of the Hungarian kings, the famous chain bridge on the Danube River - first permanent suspension bridge which connected Buda and Pest. Later we have free time for shopping at Vaci Street.
Day 3: Budapest – Bratislava
Today we proceed to Bratislava – The Capital of the Slovak Republic. Also referred to as the Beauty on the Danube. Upon arrival we explore Bratislava city, we see Old Town - an historic centre of Bratislava with cobbled streets, colourful pastel buildings and narrow pathways, St Martins Cathedral - Gothic church from the 15th century and the former coronation church, St Michael Tower- also known as Michael's Gate, is the only city gate that has been preserved of the medieval fortifications and ranks among the oldest town buildings. Later we drive through Most SNP - a road bridge over the river Danube. Commonly referred to as the UFO Bridge. In the afternoon, we visit Bratislava Castle – Visible from all over the city, the grand Renaissance palace dates back to the 16th century and now houses the Museum of History.
Day 4: Bratislava – Vienna
Today we proceed to Vienna – Capital of Austria, is one of the most visited cities of Europe. Upon arrival we visit Schonbrunn Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an 18th century Baroque palace was the main summer residence of the Habsburg rulers and is one of the most important architectural, cultural, and historic monuments in the country. Later we explore Vienna city, we see Opera House - one of the finest Opera Houses in the world, Parliament Building - the monumental neoclassical building is the seat of the Austrian Parliament, City Hall – Neo-Gothic building that serves as the city's administrative centre, Hofburg Palace – the former principal imperial palace of the Habsburg dynasty rulers and today serves as the official residence and workplace of the President of Austria, Heldenplatz - a public square and Ring Boulevard – also known as Ringstrasse, is a circular boulevard that surrounds Vienna's historical centre.
Day 5: Vienna – Brno – Prague
Today we proceed to Brno - second largest city of Czech Republic after Prague. It has a long and rich history that dates back as far as prehistoric times. Upon arrival we explore Brno city, we see Freedom Square - Brno’s most significant square, Church of St. James – a 13th century Late Gothic church, Moravian Square - One of the largest squares in Brno, Mahen Theatre – it was the first theatre in continental Europe with fully electric lighting. Later we proceed to Prague – also known as the ‘City of a Hundred Spires’, is the capital of Czech Republic
Day 6: Prague
Today we explore Prague city, we see Hradcany Castle - one of the biggest caste in the world. Built in 9th century and is the official office of the President of the Czech Republic, Cathedral of St. Vitus - a Roman Catholic metropolitan cathedral in Prague and is the seat of the Archbishop of Prague, Astronomical Clock - the most striking aspects of the clock are the moving 12 Apostles sculptures carved out of wood, Old Town Square - an historic square in the Old Town quarter of Prague, Charles Bridge - a stone Gothic bridge that crosses Vltava river and connects the Old Town and Lesser Town. Later we visit Terezin concentration camp - a poignant piece of World War II history and one the largest concentration camps in the Czech Republic. In the evening we enjoy Cruise on the river Vltava and admire the spectacular view of Prague.
Day 7: Prague - Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel & drop at Airport. Tour ends with endless memories, It’s time now to say goodbye!
- To and fro economy class air travel (Delhi-Hungary) (Prague-Delhi)
- Airport taxes
- Visa fee included
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- 6Nights Accommodation in 3* or 4* hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- GST 5% on package cost
- TCS 5%
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column