Day 1: Arrival At Pelling
- Upon arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station, our representative will meet you and arrange a hassle-free transfer to Pelling
- Witness the beauty of the Mt. Kanchenjunga ranges as soon as you arrive in Pelling.
- In the evening, you can explore the local markets of the city or relax at the hotel.
- Enjoy your dinner & overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 2: Pelling City Tour
- After a hearty breakfast, indulge in an immersive City tour of Pelling
- Head to the sacred Khecheopalri Lake which is also known as the wish-fulfilling lake and has religious significance in both Hindu and Buddhist folklore.
- Further sightseeing will include a visit to some of the most scenic waterfalls like Rimbi Waterfalls and the Kanchenjunga Waterfall.
- Later, seek blessings of the local deities by visiting the theKhecheopalri Monastery and Pemayangtse Monastery.
- Visit the Rabdentse Ruins to know about the glorious past of Sikkim.
- Other sightseeing places for the day include Bird Sanctuary, Darap Valley, Helipad Ground & Rimbi Orange Garden
- Return back to the hotel, after a day full of sightseeing for an overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 3: Pelling to Gangtok via Namchi
- After breakfast, enjoy a comfortable transfer from Pelling to Gangtok via Namchi.
- Visit the Namchi Chardham and witness the 108 ft. High Statue of Lord Shiva encircled and supported by a girdle of Chardham, which are situated in India at four different places,
- Check-in and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Gangtok Excursion Tour
- After a tasty breakfast, you will leave to visit the famous Tsomgo Lake aka Changu Lake.
- It has an elevation of about 3,780 m, offers breathtaking scenic beauty, is home to Brahminy Ducks and many other migratory birds and is popular for its colour -changing phenomenon.
- Following this, you will visit the shrine of the famous Baba Mandir where it is believed that his spirit protects every soldier in the inhospitable high-altitude terrain of the Eastern Himalayas.
- Return back to Gangtok for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Gangtok to Lachen
- Wake up, have a delicious breakfast, and start your journey to the small town of Lachen
- The road to Lachen takes you through the beautiful Chungthang town, near Kanchenjunga where you will see the confluence of two rivers Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu.
- Travel towards the village perched at 9500 ft. and enjoy the views of the snow-capped peaks and beautiful alpine meadows.
- You will travel along the Kanchenjunga National Park, passing various picturesque hamlets.
- Upon arrival in Lachen, check in to the hotel and enjoy your dinner.
- Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 6: Lachen - Gurudongmar Lake - Lachung
- Begin your day with a view of the snow-capped mountains and have an amazing breakfast*.
- Start early towards Gurudongmar Lake (The Highest Altitude Accessible Lake).
- The scenic Gurudongmar Lake will welcome you with the eyeful sight of the glacial waters with a clear reflection of the surrounding Himalayan mountains.
- Post this, return to Lachen, have your lunch, and then start for Lachung.
- On the way, explore the mighty Bhim Nala Waterfall which is also known as Amitabh Bachchan Waterfall, due to the resemblance of their tall heights.
- Stop by the Holy Rock at Chungthang, which is believed to bear the footprints of the famous Buddhist Saint Guru Padmasambhava
- Arrive at Lachung, check in to the hotel, and have a delicious dinner
- Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 7: Lachung - Yumthang Valley - Gangtok
- Wake up to the sounds of Yak's bell and have an early breakfast.
- Later, head out to explore Sikkim's Valley of Flowers, also known as Yumthang Valley, which is at an altitude of 11,800 ft.
- Witness the play of colours as the valley showcases vegetation of Primula, Rhododendron, and other colourful alpine flowers.
- After this, you can also visit Zero Point* which happens to be the last outpost of civilization and the place where three rivers meet amid a panoramic view of snow-clad mountains and picturesque surroundings
- On the way back, don’t forget to explore the Hot Springs of this region, which are believed to have medicinal properties.
- After sightseeing, head back to the hotel, have your lunch, and then depart for Gangtok
- Check-in and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Departure
- After having a hearty breakfast, you will be leaving for the NJP Station/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB).
- Your tour concludes as soon as you are dropped at the desired location for your onward journey.
- It’s now time to head back with endless memories.
- Return Airfare DEL-GOA-DEL
- 07 Nights Accommodations in standard hotel (2N Pelling- 3N Gangtok- 1N Lachen- 1N Lachung)
- Daily buffet breakfast (Except arrival day)
- All tours & transfers on private basis
- All sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary
- All toll, permits, taxes, parking & driver allowance
- All meals in Lachen & Lachung
- Vehicle (Hatchback or SUV) as per requirements
- GST 5% on package cost
- Personal expenses
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Return airfare or train fare
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy
- Nathula Pass excluded